OBD2 Scanner Code Reader with ABS/SRS Diagnostics, Active Test, Oil/SAS/BMS Reset, Full OBD2 Functions
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, and Italian.
＊For 42 vehicle models
For ACURA, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, DACIA, DAEWOO, FIAT, GM, HOLDEN, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, JAGUAR, ISUZU, KIA, LAND ROVER, MAZDA, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SPRINTER, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, USA FORD, VOLVO, VW, FORD AUSTRALIA, FORD EUROPE, ROMEO, VAUXHALL
Save Diagnostic Time – Active Tests
√ Principle of Active Tests
Active tests, also named as actuator tests and bi-directional control, request information or commands a module from/to powertrain control module to perform specific tests and functions.
√ Getting Down to Diagnosis
Fully understanding the nature of the problem. With this scanner, you can command the vehicle through the active tests and take easy and accurate readings of what’s wrong with your car’s Anti-lock Braking System and Supplemental Restraint System. Just send commands to your car to test things like fuel pump on/off, or to retract an electronic brake.
＊Fully Monitor Status of ABS & SRS
√ Read Version Info – Identify the specific information for the tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications.
√ Read / Clear DTCs – Read the diagnostic trouble codes to know the cause of the warning light and the vehicle faults. After repairs, you can clear the DTCs to turn off the ABS or SRS indicator light.
√ Read Live Data – Retrieve the real-time data stream including coolant temperature, MAP value, TPS value, vehicle speed, mass air flow, ambient temperature, engine rpm, etc. for deep analysis.
√ Active Tests – Send information to, and receives information from, vehicle control modules, to test vehicle devices and know if they are running properly.
＊Oil/ SAS/ BMS Fast Maintenance
The AL600 provides the most frequently used car maintenance to enhance your vehicle performance.
– The Oil Reset is to reset the mileage or driving time to zero after maintenance (for 53 vehicle models);
– The SAS Reset is to calibrate the steering angle (for 41 vehicle models)
– The BMS Reset is to reset the monitoring unit of the car battery after replacing a battery or a battery monitoring sensor (for 22 vehicle models).
＊Full OBD2 functions
Setting its sight on easily identifying engine problems and offering repair solutions, the TOPDON supports full OBD2 functions.
– Identify which section of the emission control system has malfunctioned
– Erase the codes after certain repairs have been carried out and turn off MIL
– Retrieve and display live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU in a graphical way
– Check if your car is ready for a smog test
– Provide the raw data stored when the trouble code was set
– Provide VIN, CID, and CVN; reveal car’s manufacturer, model, year and place of manufacture
O2 Sensor Test
– Retrieve and display O2 sensor monitor test results from the vehicle’s on-board computer
On-board Monitor Test
– Access to the results for on-board diagnostic monitoring tests of specific components/systems
– Test the integrity of the fuel system and its ability to draw fuel vapor into the engine for combustion
＊Update and Warranty
TOPDON provides a 1-year warranty and lifetime free updates
＊Convenient Add-On Features
1. Four hot keys to read DTCs, clear DTCs, perform smog test, and get specific information on different objects with just one click
2. Built-in DTC library for DTC definitions
3.PC Printing for Diagnostic reports
4. LED indicator to show the status of DTC
5. Multilingual Support: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian
6. OBD2 connector with a LED for ease of use in the dark
7. Review Data to record historical DTCs, data streams, and freeze frames for review at any time
TOPDON ArtiLink600 is compatible with the following protocols:
3. J1850 VPW
4. J1850 PWM
5. CAN (Controller Area Network).
Works on most vehicles since 1996 or newer
Display: LCD 3.5-Inch, 320*480
Operating voltage: 9~18V
Storage Temperature: -20℃~70℃ (-4℉~158℉)
Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃ (14℉~122℉)
Dimension: 215*114.1*34.5 mm (8.46*4.49*1.36 inch)
Package size: 262*221*54 mm (10.31*8.70*2.12 inch)
Length: 1185 mm (46.65 inch)
Net Weight: 535 g (18.87oz)
1* ArtiLink600 Code Reader
1*Quick Start Guide
1* User Manual
1* USB cable
Leav e us a 5 Stars if you are satisfied with our products. We will keep striving to offer better products and services in the future.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us! We will get back with a big help and smile~
Have a nice day!